Terms & Conditions
- "Teaching Institution" can include any one of the following: a school with students ranging from grades kindergarten through 12 or a Chilean not-for-profit organization that provides short-term work assignments to foreign volunteers.
- Applicant agrees that the information she/he provides on any application is true and to the best of their knowledge accurate. Applicant also understands that any false or misleading information may be grounds for dismissal from the TeachingChile program.
- Applicant agrees to provide proof of medical insurance coverage, paid for by applicant, by email prior to arrival into Chile.
In case of medical care, be it emergency or non-emergency:
- TeachingChile, LLC as a company, its founder, employees, and/or contracted consultants cannot and will not be able to sign documents for any teacher/participant representing them, and will not be responsible for costs for any of the following:
- Admittance/clearance into any Chilean Hospital or Medical Clinic,
- Vouch for insurance coverage paid for and pre-arranged by teacher/participant,
- Make decisions on teacher/participant behalf regarding medical care as recommended by doctors or staff,
- Pay for transport from place of injury (by air or ground) to location(s) of care,
- Teacher/participant agrees:
- To carry at all times their insurance coverage card with provider and policy number, Chilean identification (RUN/RUT number) and/or photocopy of passport